Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bathing Suit of dreams

I've done some calculations and I have spent almost $1,200 on clothes online this past 12 months. The tally?

4 pairs of socks or tights
2 accessories
2 jackets
10 dresses

And I'm want more. MORE! I basically don't shop for things in person anymore. I can't remember the last time I bought something in a mall or a real person store. It's all a part of my growing hermitism. That and I adore wearing neato special items that can't be found locally.

Take this little item. I was whining earlier about my short torso and this puppy with its unprecedenteded lack of length is the answer:

For the low, low price of $130 I can be a pin-up sailor girl.

I read the negative reviews and knew it was the suit for me:

"i was very excited to be able to order it. unfortunately, it fits very short. the bottoms and top are fine on my body, but the waist is not long enough for me."

Ooh, tell me more!

"the waist is not long enough, resulting in the halter strap pulling painfully at my neck."

Dare I say it, I think I'm in love.

Byatch, you're mine. My ass will fill your spandex. Come to Jendra.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...