Friday, April 2, 2010

Hoo-ha!

So I managed to get a few people with my last post. Weeee. My work here is done. McPal texted me to make sure it was a joke because he was very excited at the prospect. Sorry, buddy! My uterus is currently unoccupied.

I saw a lot of pregnancy updates on Facebook and an engagement. They were funny in an unintentional way, as they were all lined up on top of each other in my news feed.

I'm in my hometown. Last night I was at a good friend's house and my wacked out sleeping schedule managed to keep her up to all hours of the night. She was a good sport. I really hit a huge burst of energy at 2:00 a.m. I think it was around 3:30 when we went to bed. Really looking forward to getting this BS fatigue/sleeping issue looked into with my doctor.

Tomorrow is the 1-year-old birthday party of my cousin's kid. I bought a dress at Baby Gap. I do love shopping there for other people's kids because it's an excuse to be frivolous. I mean, it's not my child. I can waste money on something she'll grow out of in no time if I want to. And it's cute!

I feel off and out of sorts. And as such, I have little of value to say. So I'm going to try to sleep, on the off chance this strange new feeling is sleepiness at a reasonable hour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...